Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DIY Bird Nest Necklace

I finally got some down time (with the kids on summer break, it doesn't happen that much!) and got to work on a project that has been on my to-do list for months! 

Sarah at sarahortega.com, an awesome blog that I adore, has a tutorial on making bird nest necklaces that are just adorable!  This is one of many tutorials on her blog; she has lots of fantastic information and craft inspirations!  Head on over and check it out!


I love the bird nest necklace because it tugs at my heart strings a little...thinking of my own family, my home as my nest and children as "eggs".  Well...it sounds better in my head, but you know what I mean! 

I love how it turned out, too!

Enjoy your day!




5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it's adorable!! Looks like you did a great job! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! please come join the party at www.mercyinkblog.com - you can link up through Friday night. :)
    blessings!
    lauren

    ReplyDelete